Social networking figures for Q1 2021
- Facebook has 1.878 billion active users per day, including 309 million in Europe. Per month, it is 2.853 billion active users, including 423 million in Europe.
- There are now 1 billion users on the marketplace.
- Facebook generated $26.171 billion in revenue in Q1 2021 ($25.439 billion via advertising).
- More than 60% of Instagram users have logged into Facebook Messenger!
- Twitter grows to 199 million daily monetizable users.
- Twitter generated $1.06 billion in revenue ($899 million from advertising).
- Pinterest is 478 million monthly active users (+30% year-over-year).
- Pinterest generated $485 million in revenue. On average, the platform earns 1.04$ per user.